Inspire Believe Achieve
EYFS Primary School Teacher Required
Full Time to cover Maternity Leave
Would you like to be part of an ‘outstanding’ Church School team who aim to inspire and encourage our children to believe in their ability to succeed through learning? If you want to be a part of a school that is setting standards and pushing boundaries within teaching and learning, then we would like to hear from you!
The governors are seeking to appoint an imaginative, inspirational and highly enthusiastic class teacher to help us build on the school’s successes and its continued progression. Due to our close links with other schools within our hub we can offer great support. The position is a temporary appointment to cover maternity leave, (with the possibility of becoming permanent after this date).
We are seeking candidates who:
- Has experience in EYFS
- Has proven high standards of teaching and learning.
- Have high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Are self-motivated and show initiative.
- Will be able to work as part of a team to achieve the very best for our children.
- Shares the church school values.
- Have a sense of humour.
In return, we offer:
- A friendly, hard-working and motivated team of staff and governors.
- A commitment to support your career development with enhanced development and training to meet the high expectations of the children.
- A great support network of fellow professionals.
- Great children with excellent behaviour.
- An opportunity to be the best.
Our school is seeking to appoint a primary school teacher within EYFS who wants to be part of our journey to become an outstanding school. This teaching appointment will challenge and test all teaching candidates and our ongoing internal support will enable the successful teacher to reach their potential and maximize their teaching abilities.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school and its website are more than welcome and are encouraged.
Closing date – 12 Noon Monday 18th November
Interviews to be conducted week commencing Monday 2nd December
Start date: Spring Term 2020
Please visit our website to find out more about our school ethos and values.
Application forms and supporting documents can be downloaded from this page.
The LAAT promotes diversity and wants a workforce which reflects Christian Value. Applications are welcome from all, irrespective of gender, sexuality, race, religion, marital status, age, or disability.
The LAAT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will require the successful applicant to undertake an Enhanced criminal record check via the DBS.